Our Weekly Freebie Friday: #262
I love the guys at LeaderTreks! Having done some work with them in the past, I’ve really grown to appreciate their hearts for partnering with youth workers to develop student leaders. The team of people there are really top-notch. Seriously.
While on their website, I noticed they’ve added a lot of new free youth ministry resources (or maybe it’s just more organized now, so it looks like more?). There’s a lot of good stuff there! Check the left sidebar for links to all their resources! Here’s some of what I found on their site, all FREE!
- Help students identify a mentee
- A guide for weekly youth leader meetings
- A guide for helping student leaders hone in on their leadership values
- Help students discover ways to share Christ’s love with their friends
- How to structure a great lesson
- A weekly checkup for your students as they start small group
- Help your student leaders understand strategic planning
- Help your students set goals for the whole year
- Help your students begin to identify their mission
- An interactive assessment for placing youth group volunteers by passion
- An interactive study for youth workers on how to overcome conflicts in youth ministry
- Understand your personality
- Discovering your passion
- Allowing God to lead your life
- A small group study looking at how Joshua and Caleb’s character teaches us about leadership
- A small group study looking at how Ruth’s character teaches us about leadership
- Help your students grow in their ability to work together to accomplish a goal and communicate effectively
- An initiative to help your students build unity, communication, and trust
- A team building game that challenges your students focus
There’s also a couple free ebooks available for download.
Visit their freebie page at the link below. They even have a little welcome video waiting for you. Gotta love it!
Visit the LeaderTreks Free Resources Page
Posted on January 6, 2012