What do you see as some of the main issues youth ministry is struggling with today?
– Discipleship, growth on students own
– Retention after graduation
– Engaging parents
What do you see as some of the main issues youth ministry is responding to effectively?
– Creative teaching – entry level programming
– Using outside resources
– Missions trips – service, ministry
In what ways does youth ministry need to change?
– less reliance on programs
– Less “next big thing” thinking
– Less trendy, fad, youth workers
Joshua Griffin is the manager of [tag]Purpose Driven[/tag] Youth Ministry, a venue pastor at [tag]Saddleback Church[/tag] and dabbles in community with [tag]Simply Youth Ministry[/tag]. Find out more about him and his ministry at Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet.
Posted on November 28, 2006