5. Talking publicly about future plans and ideas (because I’m so excited about them!) before they’ve been directed through the proper approval channels.
4. Putting youth leaders in a ministry position before they are trained and passionate about our ministry’s vision.
3. Being late with paperwork that I don’t like to do, but needs to be done in order to help other people’s jobs at the church run smoothly.
2. Not keeping my sr. pastor up-to-date about all the different dynamics that are taking place behind the scenes of the youth ministry.
1. Saying exactly what I’m thinking instead of holding my tongue and running it through some filters first.
What are yours?
Posted on June 10, 2010