Yesterday I had the privilege of talking with Kami Gilmour, the lady who pulls off the entire Simply Youth Ministry Conference, even with one hand tied behind her back (yes, she’s that good).
I asked her a couple questions about SYMC:
- What makes SYMC different from all the over youth worker conferences out there?
- I’m doing budget for 2011. What are top 5 reasons I should bring two volunteers? (asked by Benjer McVeigh on Twitter)
- For those of us who have been to SYMC in the past, what can we expect to be different this year than in past years?
- When’s the registration deadline?
We also talked a bit about the seminars I’m teaching, the ones I’m planning to attend this year, and why you should never go to the bathroom with Josh Griffin.
Check out our whole conversation in the video below. More info about the Simply Youth Ministry Conference can be found on their website.
- Subscribe to my main “studentministry” YouTube channel
- Subscribe to my vlog “godrox” YouTube channel
Posted on October 28, 2010