This is probably one of those things you never knew you needed until you saw it, and as soon as you saw it, you thought of a 100 ways to use it.
This font gives you cut-outs that let you build 3D pixel style letters, perfect for creating a sign to display upright on a table, gluing to a poster, or to give to students to spell different words for a game or lesson opener.
- Type the letters you want in a document
- Print it out. Cardstock probably works best.
- Cut along the solid lines
- Fold along the dotted lines
- Put some glue on the shaded flaps
- Stick them together and there you go!
[ ht churchrelevance.com ]
Join us for LIVE YM Talk this Monday, January 19! We’re discussing, “How to connect God’s Word with students who appear disconnected, apathetic, and distracted.” Our guest will be E.J. Swanson, a national speaker at teen conferences, camps, and retreats. We’d love to have you join us! The live conversation starts at 2:00 PM eastern time! See our LIVE YM Talk page for details.
Posted on January 22, 2010