Seth Barnes, the founder of Adventures In Missions, has a resource on his blog for helping you debrief with your team after a missions trip this summer.
This 10-part series offers a lot of help for making sure you maximize the impact of your debriefing sessions with teenagers during and after your missions trip this summer.
- Part 1: Overview
- Part 2: A Biblical perspective
- Part 3: Why do it?
- Part 4: Areas to cover
- Part 5: 30 questions to ask
- Part 6: How debriefs make a difference
- Part 7: Different ways to debrief
- Part 8: Why debriefing is so important
- Part 9: Debriefing sharpens our spiritual sight
- Part 10: Untangling lies from the truth
In addition to these resources, this video from Mark Driscoll came across my YouTube subscriptions this week. If you have kids who are dying to return to the “Mecca” of their spiritual high thinking that “that’s where God is,” maybe this would be a good video to show and discuss.
Posted on August 5, 2010