Let’s start a little group project to help us identify some helpful youth ministry tips and advice. It involves you guys recording your best youth ministry tips and advice on video and sharing them with the wider youth ministry community.
Here’s how it will work:
- Record a short video (under 2 minutes if you can) that contains your best youth ministry tip or advice.
- Upload it to your YouTube account. You’re welcome to use other video sites, but it needs to be embeddable for me to feature it here.
- Tag your video ‘youthministrytip’.
- Leave a link to the video in comments below.
- I’ll feature some (or maybe all, depending how many there are) in the coming weeks here on Life In Student Ministry.
- Try to record a tip or give advice that might be a bit different from others to make it a little unique. Also, in the video, feel free to share your blog’s URL so we can check it out and your Twitter name so we can follow you.
My hope is that this project will do a number of things:
- It’ll get you thinking about something that has helped you in your ministry.
- It will help others to learn something that will help them improve their ministry.
- It will help us to get to know each other a little more as we see and hear each others voices.
I’m really looking forward to seeing what you come up with on this! Please submit your videos in the next 7 days and I’ll pull something together to feature them next week here at Life In Student Ministry. Thanks everyone!
Posted on May 12, 2010