Every year I love to run a survey of all you guys because it’s always one of the most important things I do for this site and for you guys each year. The feedback and input you guys provide is absolutely invaluable in helping me write, generate content, and knowing what to focus on and what to let die.
I want to enter 2012 the same way.
The survey should only take about 3-4 minutes to complete, so when you have the time, please fill it out and help me serve you.
SURVEY: Looking forward to 2011 with LISM SURVEY CLOSED ]
All that I ask is that you be honest, courteous and constructive with your feedback. Thanks!
Thank-you gifts for 10 of you
As a thank-you, I’m giving away several books. Ten random people who complete the survey by January 10, 2012, will receive one of the following:
- “Life In Student Ministry: Practical Conversations on Thriving in Youth Ministry,” by Tim Schmoyer
- “Focused Youth Ministry: How To Discover God’s Vision for Your Ministry, Implement It, and Make It Sustainable,” by Tim Schmoyer (x3)
- “Sifted: God’s Scandalous Response to Satan’s Outrageous Demand,” by Rick Lawrence
- “The Volunteer’s Back Pocket Guide to Events and Retreats,” by Johnny Scott
- “Emergency Response Handbook for Youth Ministry” (x2)
- “Pure Praise for Youth: A Heart-Focused Study on Worship,” by Dwayne Moore
- “Thrive: Do More Than Survive Your Faith,” by Ben Hardman
I’m looking forward to an amazing year of blessing you and your “life in student ministry!”
Posted on January 3, 2012