For the duration of the summer, we’re going to return to our roots and take a different format with LIVE YM Talk. Instead of having focusing on one “expert” in a more-or-less interview style, we’re going to have a panel of guests with different perspectives, experiences, and input on different topics and issues related to youth ministry. At the end of the summer we’ll run a poll and get your input on which style you prefer.
For this show we tried out the new format and introduced some of the panel members. Other panel members will be joining us for upcoming shows, as well.
Panel members for this show:
Some of the things we talked about:
- The new format for LIVE YM Talk this summer
- Announced some panel members for the summer
- Facebook privacy in youth ministry
- Slowing down youth group programs for the summer
- An idea for $100 budget youth ministry this summer
- And a lot more…
You can listen to the whole conversation below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on June 12, 2010