This past July I announced the launch of MinistryFamily.com, a new blog my wife and I are co-authoring together about our experiences growing up as pastors kids and now raising our own kids in that same environment.
So far it’s been a lot of fun! The site has certainly grown much faster than Life In Student Ministry ever did. Dave Ramsey even featured my wife’s post, “Becoming financially free on a pastor’s salary,” in one of his email blasts!
Some of our other posts include:
- Listen to your kids slowly
- Planning family date nights
- Creating a non-toxic home
- Time management accountability from your family
- How to make your husband wither inside
- My kids distract me from my marriage
- Raising pastors’ kids to embrace ministry
- Time to send your teenager to a different church?
- Why isn’t your wife serving more in ministry?
- Churches that want to be a higher priority than your spouse
- The person who will whisk your spouse away
If you’re not already subscribed to MinistryFamily.com, we’d love to have you join us in our journey through raising a family in ministry and all the unique challenges it brings.
Grab the MinistryFamily.com RSS Feed
Posted on November 4, 2011