Paul Turner of TheDiscipleProject.net joined us to talk about the passion, process and principles of youth discipleship. It was a good discussion revolving around many issues and questions we all have about discipleship and helping teenagers become more like Jesus.
Some of the things we talked about:
- Why passion for discipleship is important
- Making a discipleship process contextual to your ministry and kids
- Principles for discipleship in your ministry
- Evaluating the discipleship process in your ministry
- Evaluating discipleship by process vs destination
- And a lot more…
You can listen to the whole conversation below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on May 21, 2010