I was thinking about this earlier and thought it might be fun to come up with a list of things that should be banned from youth ministry.
- Sweatpants with words written across the butt.
- Gossip and rumors.
- Farts during a serious lesson (both loud and silent!).
- Random donations that make my office look like a thrift shop.
- Mountain Dew and red Kool-aid for Jr. Highers.
- “We’ve always done it this way…”
- Smelly broken couches from the ’60s.
What other ideas do you have to add to this list? :)
Posted on April 6, 2007