By now you’ve probably heard all the sweet features coming out on the new iPhone 2.0 in July. It’s enough to make anyone drool! Fortunately, the prices are coming down, but most youth pastor salaries still don’t quite afford the luxuries of such toys. That’s why I’ve been working freebie sites to get a lot of these things for FREE instead.
Here’s what I’ve earned for free so far:
- FREE Xbox 360 Elite
- FREE 12-month subscription to Xbox Live
- FREE Halo 3 video game
- FREE 16 GB iPod Touch
- FREE $580 cash in place of an iPhone
- FREE 32 GB iPod Touch
- $160 cash (click screenshot below)
- $250 cash in place of a free Nintendo Wii (click screenshot below)
- $375 cash in place of a free PS3 (screenshot coming soon)
I interviewed a co-owner of the Bonus Network, the company that gives all this stuff away. Watch it below:
These freebie sites work because advertisers pay them for every trial customer they send their way. The freebie site then splits their income with you in form of cash or a free gift. And all the companies that participate are reputable companies with trial offers you might like to try out anyway, such as Blockbuster, Netflix, Stamps.com, Photostamps.com, Gamefly.com, etc., so it’s really a win-win situation for everyone. If, at the end of your trial, you decide that the service isn’t for you, you’re totally free to cancel it and move on without any further obligation. Either way, you still earn credit at the freebie site just for checking it out. (Check here for a list of some of the trial offers I’ve completed and my experience with each one.) Once you reach 100% credit for completing your trial offer, refer a couple other people to sign up for the freebie site under your unique referral link and get your free electronics or cash as they also complete trial offers!
In case you’d like to get free Apple products or cash, too, here’s how it works step-by-step.
FREE iPhone or iPod Touch
- For the iPod Touch, click this link.
- For the iPhone, click this link.
- Sign up to create an account.
- Complete 1 or 2 trial offers (like Blockbuster, Netflix or BlueHost hosting, etc.) to get 100% credit and then refer other people to do the same under your referral link.
- After you refer enough people who also complete 1 or 2 trial offers, you receive your iPhone, iPod Touch, or cash for FREE!
It honestly isn’t any more difficult than that. If you have any questions about the process, I’ve done it many times, so feel free to ask in the comments below. If you want some tips on how to earn referrals, check out these 10 ideas.
One important tip
Make sure your browser is set to accept all cookies while you go through the sign-up process both at the freebie site and when you complete offers. If you click an offer and don’t sign up for it on that visit, make sure you clear your cookies before going back to it again. Otherwise the tracking cookie might not register that you signed up for their service from the freebie site and you’ll have to request a manual credit, which can take several weeks to be approved.
Posted on June 14, 2008