Yesterday’s LIVE YM Talk was a bit different. Since I’ve been pretty consumed by the launch of MinistryQuestions.com, I didn’t have a guest or topic lined up, so the conversation was pretty laid-back and relaxed. It turned into a time of sharing prayer requests, actually, which was pretty cool.
Some of the issues we shared were:
- Helping a high school senior who was once a solid believer start rejecting her faith
- Helping kids keep the “camp high” going even after camp
- Setting priorities for all that’s expected of us
- Having babies and parenthood
- A youth group that’s starting to ask deep questions about God
- and some other fun topics.
You can listen to the whole conversation below or grab it in iTunes.
Next week’s discussion
February 27: Next week there is NO LIVE YM Talk. I’ll be out at the National Youth Ministry Conference, so our next LIVE YM Talk will be on March 6.
Posted on February 20, 2009