TheParentLink.com gave me a one-year free subscription to give away to a Life In Student Ministry reader, a $99 value! They’ve been a huge part of my youth group’s parent ministry for almost 3 years now, so I’m excited to help one of you benefit from them as much as I have. In fact, you can read one year of my archived ParentLink newsletters here.
Get a 1 year subscription for FREE
There are several ways you can enter to win a FREE one-year subscription to TheParentLink Newsletter. Each one will enter your name into the drawing a certain number of times. You’re welcome to enter as many times as you’d like. Here’s how to enter:
- Send me a youth ministry resource you’ve created and give me written permission to distribute it as a Freebie Friday. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city and state, ministry name and website if applicable. Each freebie you submit enters your name into the drawing 10 times.
- Write a blog post on one of the unclaimed “100 blog topics I hope YOU write” and link back to the list. Each post enters your name into the drawing 5 times.
- If your youth group has a special game that you made up (not like Hide and Seek or something), send it to me and give me written permission to post it here. Include your name, city and state, ministry name and website if applicable. Each game idea enters your name into the drawing 3 times.
- Send me your youth ministry blooper stories. Please keep them brief and to-the-point and give me permission to share it here on this site. Again, include your name, city and state, ministry name and website. Each story enters your name into the drawing 3 times.
- Write a blog post review of Life In Student Ministry with a link back to us. Only 1 review per blog. It will enter your name into the drawing 5 times.
- Adding a link to Life In Student Ministry in your blog’s sidebar will enter your name into the drawing 1 time.
After you’ve completed one or more of the above, email me at email@example.com so I can ensure that your name is entered into the drawing the correct amount of times and so I can contact you if you win.
The drawing will take place on Monday, August 18, 2008, so you have plenty of time to get your submissions turned in, blog posts written and ideas sent. [ drawing is over. ] The winner will be contacted via email and announced on Twitter and the Life In Student Ministry Facebook page.
Get 1 month of TheParentLink FREE!
For a limited time, you can get a trial month of The ParentLink for free here.
I’ve written several reviews of The ParentLink Newsletter here and here because it’s such a great resource for partnering with parents. They write all the content you need for an excellent parent newsletter that is full of both practical tips and educational insights. They format it professionally and then give it to you to edit and distribute however you want. It’s easy to add your own articles, enter your youth group calendar events, save it as a PDF, Word document, or HTML for sending as a rich email or posting on your website. See this page for more on how it works.
Posted on July 30, 2008