For the next three weeks, send me your Freebie Friday donations and be entered into a drawing to win a $20 iTunes gift certificate. Thanks to a generous donation for making this possible! Here’s how it works:
What to send
1. Send me anything you think will benefit the online youth worker community. That includes Bible lessons, policy handbooks, administrative forms, creative game ideas, whatever. (I reserve the right to screen all entries for quality control and eliminate any submissions.)
2. The only stipulations are that you give me permission to make it available for free on my site and that it’s 100% your own original material.
3. You may submit more than one resource and will be entered into the drawing once for every individual Freebie Friday resource you send. (A teaching series with multiple lessons counts as multiple entries.)
Where to send it
Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include three things:
1. A picture of yourself to be posted with your Freebie Friday material.
2. A summary of your resource to be posted along with your material (please make it brief and skimmable).
3. Your blog or website URL you’d like me to link to (if applicable).
All submissions must be received by Tuesday, July 31, 2007.
Because of their generosity, all previous donors are automatically entered into the drawing, but, of course, they are free to send more material and increase their chances of winning.
Posted on July 10, 2007