In this discussion we talk about several questions that have been recently submitted to MinistryQuestions.com, an online community of youth workers who answer each other’s questions and give input into each other’s ministries. If you ever have a ministry-related question, ask it there and a bunch of us will be happy to help you think through your issue.
We were able to make it through 9 questions in today’s show. They are:
- Co-habitation and volunteers
- Planning for non-consistency
- Prizes and giveaways
- Scheduling text messages
- Music alternatives
- What does your youth program look like?
- Should I cancel my youth program for Halloween?
- Pastor Marital Problems
- What do you do to refuel yourself?
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on October 30, 2010