Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Here are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- Parents asking for help, JH student sending inappropriate texts
- Is a wedding ceremony essential?
- Help! I am getting no where and know beyond the shadow of a doubt i am called here!
- What is the best way to help this hurting teen?
- My teens (especially guys) won’t invite their friends!
- What are effective ways you’ve seen in reaching unchurched students?
- Advice for student obsessed with death/demons/violence
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on February 12, 2011