As someone who’s attended the D6 Conference for the past several years, I’m not only encouraged by the family conversation that’s taking place, but also by the heart of those behind D6. They’re truly serving ministries the best way they can to help facilitate a conversation around family ministry that influences the trajectory of how we reach and serve people.
Below is a list of sessions you can watch and listen to for free for the next 4 days, May 1-4, at D6Days.com. On Sunday, this all goes away.
My Session Recommendation
If you only have time to watch one of these, I highly suggest watching Rob Rienow’s sessions called, “A Church Philosophy for the Generations.” In it he walks through many passages about how scripture says we are to pass faith to the next generation. I probably took more notes during that session than any of the others. In fact, I think I ended up writing down almost everything he said! It’s been 6 months since I heard him give this talk at the D6 Conference and I’m still processing it.
Definitely watch it, but do it soon because on Sunday D6 Days is over.
Here’s other sessions that are available:
Videos (Main Stage Sessions)
- Timothy Paul Jones: Don’t Be Impressive! Be An Impression
- Lydia Randall: Balancing Busyness in Ministry
- Rob Rienow: A Church Philosophy for the Generations
- Dave Stone: 3 Gifts for Your Kids
- Leneita Fix: Connecting with the Urban Heart
MP3s (Breakout/Lab Sessions)
- Tim Kimmel: A Grace Based Approach
- Walker Moore: The Orphan Heart
- John Trent: Where Do I Start? Finding the Plan that Works for You
- Diana Pendley: What I Wished I Knew My First Few Years in Ministry…25 Years Later
- Tim Smith: Creating Healthy Habits at Home
- Bob Davis: The Importance of a Kiss. A Model of a Healthy Marriage
Watch and listen to these sessions at D6Days.com until Sunday, May 4, 2014.
Posted on May 1, 2014