Our Weekly Freebie Friday: #291
One of the things I loved about the D6 Conference last year was all the great training and encouragement that comes out of it for those who are exploring a more family-based approach to ministry. Unlike some conferences that sometimes feel like experts telling everyone how to do it, D6 feels more like a group of people who are still experimenting and trying new things to reach the family unit. Everyone has a lot of stories and hard lessons to share that hopefully benefit others so we can all link arms and figure this out together.
Thankfully, the D6 Conference is sharing a lot of those stories and training for free online. If your ministry is pursuing a family-based approach to ministry, D6 just posted three more videos from Alex McFarland, Fred Stoeker, and Doug Fields.
They also have 5 mp3 trainings you can download for free, as well. Just click on, “LAB MP3s” at the top of the page linked below. Those MP3 trainings are:
- Healthy Marriages and Strong Families: The Church’s Ministry
- The HERO Student Pastor: Winning in the Eyes of Middle School and High School Parents
- Aligning Ministries to Multiply Impact: Connecting Church + Home for Next Generation Teams
- Vision and Intentionality: Next Steps for Senior Ministry Leaders
- Magnetic Family Ministry: How to Draw Families to Your Church
To get all this free training in video and MP3, just go to the page linked below. There’s no registration, no parting with valuable contact info, no sales pitches — just a page with 3 videos listed and another page with 5 MP3s listed.
Go and get you some!
Posted on July 27, 2012