This week I wanna give a shout out to my man Greg Stier and his ministry, Dare 2 Share. Some may think that Dare2Share.org is only a promo for Greg’s student conferences, but it is actually so much more than that. Dare2Share.org is loaded with so many free youth ministry resources that I can’t even go through them all. Every time I visit their site, there’s more stuff added. They generate material like a factory on steroids! And it’s not like it’s just lots of little articles or something — it’s all solid stuff that I can actually use.
- Weekly Bible studies for students that address core truths of Christianity. They provide separate discussion guides for parents and youth leaders.
- Reviews on the latest movies, music and culture trends.
- Several years worth of daily devotionals.
- Monthly newsletters for youth workers containing curriculum, outreach meeting plans, and ideas for increasing effectiveness in youth ministry.
- FAQs about the critical areas of Christianity.
- Insights on how to witness to friends of other beliefs.
- Basic Belief Bible study series for new believers.
- Various DVD discussion guides.
According to the site, there’s 968 free resources currently available, but knowing these guys, by the time you read this the number will probably go up. Seriously, this is like the largest goldmine of free youth ministry materials you’ll ever find.
CONTRIBUTE TO FREEBIE FRIDAY: If you’ve benefited from others who have freely shared their youth ministry resources online, consider giving back to the community by sharing your own materials here. Send me your donations for review and if I publish them in a Freebie Friday, you’ll receive full credit, a link, lots of gratitude and a warm feeling inside that comes from sharing with others.
[tags]Dare2Share, Greg Stier, freebies[/tags]
Posted on June 15, 2007