Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Here are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- How can a youth group get involved in disaster relief?
- Inappropriate Prom Dresses?
- Does anyone use LIVE Curriculum for your small groups?
- How do you contact and connect with new students (students that don’t currently attend your church/youth group?
- When do you meet?
- What are some good things to cover in a parents meeting?
- I received an iPad as a gift, and want to use it with our youth group, but have no idea how.
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on May 28, 2011