Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Here are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- What are the most challenging situations you see youth facing today?
- What is the purpose of your Wednesday night service?
- How do I increase attendance?
- What do you do or say, when your church wants you to focus more on the kids who don’t come to youth group, instead of those who do come?
- How do you become better at speaking with no notes?
- What do you do for Jr/Sr High Scheduling?
- I have a stundent who doesnt believe in God but his parents force him to go to church.
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.