Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Here are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- Student with a BAD attitude
- If I want to go into youth ministry, what classes should I take as a high school student?
- Anyone know of a good curriculum specifically on friendships?
- How do you become a better planner?
- Does anyone have advice on counseling a girl who is in her first year of public school after going to a private Christian school?
- How do you respond to parental concerns?
- How to get youths to show up at a crusade
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on November 20, 2010