It’s time to have another MinistryQuestions.com episode where we discuss recent questions that are posted at MinistryQuestions.com. Unfortunately, I had technical difficulties with my Internet connection and was kicked out of the show twice, but the other guys on the call just kept on truckin’ away with me, which was cool. Just hang tight through some of the interruptions — there’s a lot of good stuff in this recording!
Some of the things we talked about:
- Top 5 things to do when starting at a new church
- Should a youth service be a classroom type setting or a sermon?
- What was the best thing you did in your ministry this year?
- How to handle a church of older people who complain a lot
- Some basic tools and help for getting a podcast up and running for your ministry
- Other recommended youth ministry podcasts
- And a lot more…
You can listen to the whole conversation below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on May 15, 2010