Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Below are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- How to advise a girl about her first kiss
- How do you handle teens in the youth group who are a constant source of contention and dissension?
- How important is church culture?
- Can jr and sr high youth work together?
- How do you do the youth finances?
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on August 21, 2010