Every month we do a LIVE YM Talk show of recent questions that have been posted to MinistryQuestions.com by ministry workers all over the country. Together we discuss the questions, the issues involved, and give the best feedback we can. If you have questions, need advice, would like a recommendation or anything else for something in your ministry, check out MinistryQuestions.com and ask!
Below are the questions we addressed on this week’s LIVE YM Talk show:
- What creative ways have you covered your absence from youth group?
- Is dividing students by age the best way?
- How do I help my youth understand and work through the transition?
- What are the biggest time wasters in ministry?
- How to do student-led events?
- Family members who hurt
- Have you used David C Cook curriculum?
- How can I get back into spiritual disciplines?
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on September 21, 2010