This week we discussed several of the recent questions that you all posted at MinistryQuestions.com. There’s a lot of great answers from the MQ community on the site itself, but we wanted to discuss some of them out loud, too.
Questions we discussed
- What type of spiritual warfare issues do you see your middle schoolers running into the most?
- Any good jr high Sunday school curriculums? (My recommendation here.)
- Is it wrong for the wife of someone working fulltime in ministry to attend a different church than the one her husband works at?
- How do to camp follow-up
- Should we have a big kick-off event in the fall?
- What day of the week have you found works best for your regular ministry night?
This weeks panelists
- EJ Swanson (camp speaker)
- Justin Van Rheenen (camp intern)
- Tom Roepke (youth worker)
- Paul Turner (youth worker)
- Jillianne Davis (youth worker)
- Tony Myles (lead pastor)
- Tim Schmoyer (host, youth worker)
You can listen to the discussion below or grab it in iTunes.
Posted on July 16, 2010