Every month or two I like to bring to the table some of the questions other ministry workers ask at MinistryQuestions.com and have a live discussion about them. There’s always a lot of great input both on the site and in LIVE YM Talk.
This week we cranked through 8 youth ministry questions:
- How to respond to a student who is tearing the youth group apart
- How not to cheat on your wife
- When should a church have a full-time youth pastor instead of a part-time pastor?
- What steps should a church take to start looking for a middle school pastor?
- How do you get teenagers to bring their Bibles to church?
- Should we do youth group on Wednesday night or Sunday night?
- How long should you spend teaching through the same book of the Bible?
- Recommendations for web-based church management software
You can listen to the whole conversation below or grab it in iTunes.
Next LIVE YM Talk
March 15: This Monday Jason Lamb will be our guest and together we’ll talk through some common questions regarding Deep and Wide Youth Ministry. We’d love to have you join us! It starts at 2:00 PM eastern time.
Posted on March 13, 2010